1. Select an inconspicuous Classic Wall covering corner near the top of the wall and use the suggestion of the utility knife to pick up the wallpaper.
2. Try to be near to the wall, pinch the corner of the wallpaper, and try to remove it from the wall. Strip the wallpaper in your path, making it easier to take away the wallpaper. Whether it’s a peelable wallpaper, the wallpaper will detach from the wall structure so long as you are strenuous and moderate.
Cut and infiltrate
1. Cut the old wallpaper horizontally with a utility knife, razor blade or wallpaper scraper. Each slit is certainly around 20 or 25 cm apart.
2. Apply drinking water or wallpaper remover and wait a few minutes for the wallpaper to totally saturate.
3. Repeat the same procedure on the next wallpaper strip, then go back to the initial strip and re-wet it throughout with the formulation.
4. Begin stripping the wallpaper with a multi-purpose edging knife with a 8.9 cm wide, movable blade. Starting from a lower horizontal wallet, the blade can be positioned under its upper advantage and the blade is at an angle of 30 degrees to the horizontal, and the sliding blade scrapes the wetted wallpaper. A wallpaper that is the same width as the squeegee will fall off the blade and roll onto the squeegee as the blade pushes down.
5. Continue to push down before wallpaper can no longer be peeled off. If the scraped wallpaper tape breaks, re-infiltrate this area and start to scrape another tape.
It is not simple to peel off aged wallpaper. You can rent a steam engine, but you still need to make use of a wide-blade putty knife to scrape most of the wallpaper.
1. After the water is sizzling hot, press the steam plate on the wall until the wallpaper on the advantage of the steam plate turns into dark due to moisture. Focus on a strip of paper and gradually peel off the wallpaper throughout.
2. After steaming fifty percent of the paper strip, use a nail or a computer program knife to draw up the part of the top of the wallpaper and tear off the wallpaper. If the wallpaper cannot be removed, it could be scraped off with a wall scraper. You might want to steam the same area twice or 3 x to loosen the adhesive for the longer a few months of the wallpaper.
For waterproof coatings, cleaning the wall structure paper glue with alcoholic beverages will not cause much harm to the wall. Instead, the volatilization of alcohol can minimize the harm to the wall structure. But one thing to notice is that the concentration of alcohol shouldn’t be too high. Normally, the volatility is normally too large, and it is simple to make the white wall structure turn yellow or black. This is a very bad phenomenon.
This method uses physical friction. But because salt is certainly a white crystal, you don’t need to worry about the unusual color that the friction brings to the wall structure. Along the way of rubbing, you can use white gauze or fabric that can keep salt, pack a little packet of salt, softly rub, slowly you will see that the glue remaining on the wall structure paper is slowly disappearing, and stuck in At the top of the fabric, you just need to rub and prevent to remove the glue from the gauze. The next phase is never to be said.